A part of the Scheurer Hospital continuum of care for seniors, the Scheurer Hospital Long-Term Care Unit provides 24-hour basic nursing care in a beautiful facility attached to Scheurer Hospital. Receiving a five-star rating according to the 2013 Best Nursing Homes in U.S. News & World Report, the facility ensures that residents receive quality care to meet their individual needs.
Additional services include:
- Compassionate and qualified staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Registered nurse on site daily
- 24-hour physician services
- Large selection for many dietary needs
- Daily individual and group activities
- Scheduled bus outings
- Nutritional and health education
- Laundry services
Tour Scheurer Hospital Long-Term Care today to learn more about the services available!