Senior Living for Pigeon, Bad Axe and Beyond
Country Gardens is a state-licensed Assisted Senior Living Community conveniently located across from Scheurer Hospital in Pigeon, MI. With the changing needs of the senior community, Country Gardens is dedicated to delivering quality services, offering apartment-style living for seniors requiring assistance.
Residents may choose from a small studio, large studio,one or two-bedroom apartment. Each offers a spacious bathroom, walk-in closet, kitchenette, individually controlled heating and air conditioning and common areas for all residents to enjoy.
Country Gardens offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of the residents. Services include:
- Qualified staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Registered nurse on site five days per week
- Personal care and medication assistance
- Three delicious daily meals, plus snacks
- Emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping services, including laundering of bed linens and towels
- Social and recreational activities
- Transportation services
- 24-hour maintenance
- Lawn care as well as trash and snow removal
- Security guard on campus
Tour Country Gardens today to learn more about our beautiful assisted-living community!
Not ready for this step? Take a look at our independent living community, Country Bay Village!
Need more peace of mind? Explore our Long-Term Care options!