GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays
Surviving the Holidays will be held October 16 6:00 PM and again November 17 12:30 PM.
A FREE meal will be served 30 minutes prior to each meeting. All sessions will be held at Country Bay Village, 161 Country Bay Drive, Pigeon.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance.
These people share honestly about:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to handle holiday parties and invitations
- How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
|Start time:||6:00 PM|
|End time:||8:00 PM|
|Location:||Country bay Village|